Become a Mentor – TODAY
"I realize how much I can offer my mentee with just listening and the skills I have that perhaps I take for granted. She’s already a hero in my eyes. This program is so rewarding."
Vikki Leach, Global Director Corporate Citizenship, Avanade Inc. & Aspire Foundation Mentor
Mentors are women and men from all levels in corporations and small businesses and come from organizations as broad as Avanade, Morgan Stanley, Centrica, Ford Motor Company, AstraZeneca and Unilever.
The Benefits –
- Beyond doing your day job, the satisfaction of making a difference to a woman in a charity or social enterprise.
- Share some of your life and business experience and be a listening ear, sounding board and partner in making a difference.
- Learn from and be inspired by your mentee who is out in the world making a difference to others.
- Gain access to free mentoring skills training sessions, local events and discounts on Aspire M.A.D. Leadership Conferences.
- Raise your profile, feature on your resume and include in your professional development.
- Be part of a new global network of business women and men giving back and making a difference.
There is no cost in becoming an Aspire Foundation mentor. The commitment is one hour per month for 6 months be telephone or Skype plus 1 hour of training.